Feel Festive and Be Happy!
What’s on offer?
- Tell everyone you know about our fantastic live music night, and bring your family and friends!*
- Come along on the 24th November 2012, singalong or request a special song!
- Meet local people, enjoy socialising and make some new friends!
- Enjoy some foot tapping fantastic live music, provided by members of your local community in a warm and friendly atmosphere!
- Chat away over a coffee, some mulled wine and a slice of the yummiest Xmas cake ever!
Can you help out as well?
- Oh yes! Could you come and help us out too? We promise, it’s rewarding to take part, even in small ways!
- Distribute flyers! Contact the office to ask for these. Or, if you can, download our event advertising flyers (as pdf files) here. Click below for different formats, then print and distribute these – everywhere locally before and on the day!
PRACTICAL STUFF WE STILL NEED TO BORROW ON THE NIGHT:
- 3 stand-alone spot lamps … for room lighting please… bring along if you can (helps the musicians to read their music which helps your ears, and you to see your food to make your taste buds happy)
- 15-20 more folding chairs … every one makes a big difference!
- A photographer … talented you and your camera to take photos of the event and perhaps short videos of performances (prepare for low lighting!)
Please let the office know if you can lend a hand!
Time to enjoy the festive music!
Come along and enjoy the fantastic festive atmosphere and music!
Being here means you can also help your local community organisation North London LETS to keep our community events premises open. Proceeds go to towards covering our running costs, and making it easy for local people to continue helping one another.
We look forward to your company on the night!
Members bringing food to share
Please bring your food to the venue at 1b Waterlow Road, London, N19 5NJ, UK. at 5.30pm, so buffet tables can be set up nicely before doors open.
For directions to North London LETS, click Contact Us
*Kindly note that children must be accompanied and supervised by their parent(s) or guardian at all times. We regret, for insurance reasons, animals are not permitted inside the premises.